ELECTRONIC DYNAMOMETERS SERIES
The ЭДР-50 series electronic dynamometers are used to measure loads acting on different types of mechanical constructions during their testing, assembly and operation processes. They are introduced in the test schemes to breakage limit.
They are used:
As measuring elements in the modeling to verify the static and dynamic loads, when carrying out the resistance tests, for the control and registration of shear loads in hoisting cables (tensioners, bars, etc.)
For the determination of the traction characteristics of different machines - ground, naval, and others.
Electronic dynamometers are elements without inertia, so they can be used as quick disconnect elements, which can, for example, disconnect a force installation, upon arriving at the selected overload parameter for said working scheme. .
- All dynamometers have a mobile terminal
- Protection class - IP67
-The terminal has a ChKI indicator that is poly-functional, two-way and with its support. - The power module has protection class IP67.
- Possibility of meeting two load limit indicators (upper and lower)
- Memory with measurement results, setting date and time (measurement report)
- Sets the maximum load applied
- High reliability - allowable overload up to 50% of PR (Breakpoint), breaking stiffness greater than 300%.
- Warranty 18 months.
All the dynamometers are accompanied with the certificate of quality of the producer and the certificate of calibration coined by the federal agency of technical regulations and metrology BFRM ROSTET-MOSCOW.