Description of Jaw crusher:
Jaw crushers can be used together with mine-selecting equipments and gravel processing equipments as well as used independently. The Jaw crusher is used for Primary crushers and Secondary crushers for crushing all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 MPa. There are two types of Jaw crusher: Coarse jaw crusher and Fine jaw crusher. We Henan ZhengKuang Machinery also manufacture Mobile jaw crusher, Single toggle jaw crusher and otherJaw breakers.
Working principle of Jaw crusher:
The strip and strip pulley are driven by a motor, and the moving jaw moves up and down via eccentric shaft. The angle between fixed jaw and moving jaw becomes smaller when the moving jaw runs down, then the materials are crushed into pieces. It will become bigger when the moving jaw runs up. The moving jaw board leaves the fixed jaw board under the action of pole and spring, and then the end products come out from the crushing cavity. And also, Jaw crusher is always used as the Primary jaw crusher.
Jaw crushers Performance and features:
1. Crushing cavity is deep and there is no dead area, which improves feeding capacity and output;
2. High reduction ratio and uniform final product size;
3. Spacing piece type discharge-hole adjustment device is reliable and convenient;
4. Reliable and safe lubrication system, convenient replacement of parts and small work load of maintenance;
5. Simple structure, operational reliability and low operation cost;
6. Energy-saving: Single machine can save energy by 15% to 30%; The system can save energy by over 30% to 60%;
7. Large adjustment range of discharge hole can meet the demands of different users;
8. Low noise and little dust;
9. Simple structure, convenient maintenance and use; Stable performance, low operation cost; High reduction ratio.
10. The outlet employs pad-style adjustment devices, convenient and reliable, and increase the flexibility of the equipment.